Instructions for presentation
ORAL presentation guidelines can be downloaded by clicking here.
POSTER presentation guidelines:
- Posters will be presented using the poster boards provided by the conference. The poster boards have a usable space of 90 cm (35 inch) in width and 120 cm (47 inch) in height (portrait orientation).
- Posters will be displayed in hall ‘Alma 2’ for the duration of the conference.
- Posters can be put up as of Sunday 19 July, 16:00 till 18:00. Poster numbers matching the allocated poster numbers in the programme will be clearly marked on the boards.
- Even-numbered posters will be presented during the poster session of Monday 20 July from 18:30-20:00. Odd-numbered posters will be presented during the poster session of Tuesday 21 July from 18:45-20:00.
- To fix posters to the poster boards special adhesive tape needs to be used. This tape is available at the registration desk. It is strictly forbidden to use thumbnails or regular tape.
- Posters should be removed by the end of the conference, Thursday 23 July, before 18.00. Posters that are not removed will be taken down by the conference staff, who cannot take any further responsibility of the material in that case.